Fall 2012 - Girls with Glue
No Frills Scrapbooking Retreat
12pm Friday, October 12 thru 2pm Sunday, October 14, 2012
Country Inn and Suites, 2751 Heartland Place, Coralville, IA
This fall we're going back to basics. We'll supply the crop room and wi-fi, you take care of the rest. No hassles. No interruptions. Just hours of scrapping time!
$69.00 for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Previous Iowa City Retreat Alumni: August 6 - 17
General Public: August 18 - October 1
Click here to register.
Crop room hours for Iowa City (Spring and Fall) Retreats
- 12pm-1am (13hrs) Friday
- 7am – 1am (18hrs) Saturday
- 7am - 2pm (7hrs) Sunday
- A crop hostess will be in the room during these times. The room will be locked outside of these hours.
- Each scrapper gets at least 15" x 6 feet of table space and a chair. Most tables also have nearby power access (bring an extension cord and or powerstrip). *Please note, the tables are 15-18" deep. (If you would like more table space, please purchase a second spot.)*
- Table set ups accommodate groups of 2 and 4. (If you are a group of 2 you will be seated with another group of 2.)
Crop Room Amenities
- Small refrigerator - Please be courteous of other scrappers and only plan to keep one or two beverages in there at a time.
- Trash to Treasure Table - leave an item you don't need, or exchange it for something new!
- Community snack table - Croppers are welcome to bring a snack to share with others. (This is completely optional.)
Meals and Snacks
Food is not provided by the retreat. There are several restaurants nearby and the hotel does allow us to bring food into the meeting room so you can order in, carry out, or brown bag it -whatever works for you!
Hotel Info - Country Inn and Suites
Hotel room & tax charges are separate from the retreat registration fee and must be paid for separately. Retreat attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
Country Inn Suites 2571 Heartland Place, Coralville, IA 52241
•Call 319-545-8464, ask for the “No Frills Scrapbook Retreat” block
•On-line reservations can be made at www.countryinns.com/coralvilleia using the Promotional Code: BOOKS
Rate per Room (by separate reservation)
•$84/night + tax for double occupancy.
•$104/night + tax quad occupancy.
•Room Type: Standard Room with 2 Queen beds (up to 4 person occupancy)
•Arrival/Depart: October 12, 2012 / October 14, 2012
•Room type availability is on a first come/first served basis. Individual room cancellations will be accepted up to 6pm day of arrival.
•The rooms reserved for the retreat will only be held through September 20, 2012. After that date room availability will depend upon general hotel availability.
•Hotel is conveniently located near: Walgreens, Coralridge Mall, Hobby Lobby, and Michaels as well as several restaurants.