- Payment is due at the time of registration in order to hold your place.
- Payment is accepted through PayPal only.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- Refunds will not be issued for "no shows" or cancellations regardless of the situation.
- Fees are non-refundable, but you may send someone else in your place.
- If the retreat has a waiting list and we are able to fill your spot at a price equal to or greater than the registration amount paid, we may issue a refund.
- If it’s necessary for the event coordinator to cancel the crop, a full-refund will be given.
- Should an act of God (fire, flood, inclement weather, etc) occur that causes the event to be cancelled in advance of the event date, registration fees will be refunded less 5% to cover ticket and credit card processing fees charged by those vendors. If an act of God occurs during the event, registration fees will not be refunded.
- The Girls with Glue Scrapbooking Retreat, its organizer(s) and staff (if applicable) are released of any and all liability resulting from my participation in a Girls with Glue Scrapbooking Retreat event including, but not limited to, personal injuries or damage to my property.
- The Girls with Glue Scrapbooking Retreat is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- The Girls with Glue Scrapbooking Retreat has arranged special room rates on behalf of the attending scrappers. Hotel rooms and associated charges must be reserved and paid directly to the hotel by you.
- The Girls with Glue Scrapbooking Retreat is not responsible for any hotel charges incurred by attendees.
- By attending the Girls with Glue Scrapbooking Retreat, you consent to the use of photos in which you may appear.
- The Girls with Glue Scrapbooking Retreat, its owners, partners and employees will be held harmless against any loss, expenses, damages and liabilities in the event of injury or accident that may occur or has occurred at a Girls with Glue Scrapbooking Retreat. The Girls with Glue Scrapbooking Retreat, its event coordinators, partners, volunteers, or employees will not be held responsible for damaged, lost or stolen items.
Registering and/or submitting payment constitutes acceptance of the Retreat Policies.